Friday, January 4, 2008

NYE Photos


Hey everyone,
Thanks for inviting me to 'participate' in the blog. I feel so honored! (Seriously... no sarcasm there.) I had such a wonderful time in Knoxville and often catch myself daydreaming about all the fun we had there. Thanks again for letting me come along.
Anyway, here are some photos too... Certainly not on par with John or Nick's photographic genius, but close enough. Let me know if you want me to send more.
Happy Friday!
P.S. Any suggestions for a catchy blogger name? 'Alex' is a bit boring really...




4 comments:

Nick said...

Nice pictures. Glad you're posting on here. If last weekend didn't scare you off I'm not sure if anything will.

Josie said...

Nice pics Alex! I'm so glad that you came with us and I hope we didn't scare you too much with our antics. I'm looking forward to next time!

Lychee said...

I think you should go by your sexy middle name...

honeysuckle said...

Post more pictures but make sure i look better in them next time. so glad you came!!! We must plan a ladies weekend. FUN>drama

jk