Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hello from Iowa!


I'm in Burlington Iowa with friends from Minnesota and California shooting the Bald Eagles here. They migrate from the North because the lakes and rivers freeze there and they have nothing to eat. Today we saw at least 500 different Eagles. The weather is nice and the guys are hilarious. I've gotten a couple shots I like so far but we'll see how they look on my computer at home. Here's one from today. See you all soon, well not too soon because I'm going to Florida next weekend.

6 comments:

Josie said...

Hi Nick, Nice Bird. See you in 2009!

Lychee said...

Birds are cool. How do you know there were 500 different birds and you didn't count one twice?

Alex said...

hahahahaha........

Nick said...

Today I drove from Burlington IA to Dubuque to Madison WI, and now I'm home. I'm tired. Thanks Josie, I promise I'll see you before that. Carrie, you're a funny girl. Alex don't egg her on. See you next month....maybe.

Lychee said...

Ha! 'Egg her on' and we are talking about birds! Ha! Have fun in Flo Rida!

Jinnie said...

Nick are you coming to my party or what> RSVP yo! I can't wait to see all your new pics!

P>S> I get a lot of compliments on the wedding pictures...can't thank you enough!