Monday, August 27, 2007

Late night cleaning



Ok so Thursday night the storm hit and I came home at around 1AM to no power and water flowing out of my toilet. The water didn't get to the front room but half my bedroom got wet. The water stopped coming in around 2:30AM and I cleaned all I could clean. The power stayed off until Saturday around 2PM. Now my bedroom smells like mildew and I'll have to pull up the carpet and put a new floor down. Not fun stuff. But at least I go to Canada and Glacier in less than a month!! I guess I need my passport don't I? I swear I have no idea where the summer went. It's 5:20Am I should go to sleep.

3 comments:

Lychee said...

Did you set up the tripod to take that picture of yourself? You didn't order your passport yet? When do you leave?

Nick said...

Yes I set up my tripod and took that picture of myself. And the light was from one of my strobes that I plugged into the battery pack. See, this camera stuff comes in handy after all. I ordered my passport a long time ago, I think it will arrive the week after I leave.

honeysuckle said...

poor cats did u put the litter box in an intertube so they could find it?