Monday, August 6, 2007

Highlights....Lowlights


There's not much to say about the effect that this particular man's performance had on me, but I can say that on a positive note, his head band was very red. I had a great time this weekend and it was fun to hang out with you knoxvillians. Especially drunkenly dancing in the rain to Interpol. Now that it's over I am thinking...can you even dance to interpol? Nick video taped a little on his phone so I guess it really happened. Well, the weekend's over and I feel like I had a time of it which hopefully is just a preshow for the sort of fun we'll be having in less than two weeks! Thanks for a good time everybody...ya'll come back now!

4 comments:

Lychee said...

Sorry to have missed most of the good time. But, Kelly's was fun as usual. At least 2 guys told me that night that I had beautiful hair! The party in 2 weeks will be more fun...champagne high!

Lychee said...

This guy is kind of wierd looking but I think I would make out with him if the opportunity presented itself. Just a thought...

Nick said...

You realize that is the guy from Silverchair right. I think you'd make out with anyone. Maybe even the creepy guy from Kelly's. My face is starting to peal and my nose hurts. Plus I'm still sick, I think I have an upper respiratory infection and I blame it on the one cig I smoked over the weekend.

Lychee said...

Nick, that is not very nice...