Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The boys are happy!


Boys were happy to see us. Non stop meowing and purring. House was not destroyed so that's good too. I got some guts today and dropped off 2 resumes and the 2nd place pretty much hired me. He was just going to make some calls to check my references and would give me a call this week. The places seems very nice. Not as good as the Village Vet that UB went to but right up there. Also let Bob know that luffingandnonskid@gmail.net was available for his email. I'm really happy about the possible vet job. Everyone was really nice and normal and i actually felt comfortable and was not really a nervous idiot. Kathy Butcher came home recently. I guess her dad is not doing very well so we are going to make some brownies tonight to bring over tomorrow. Roger stayed with his family but i think plans to come back soon. Getting ready for an exciting night of Deadwood as well! Dave is very excited to watch it. Thanks for a great time in Chi town. We had so much fun!! miss you all

1 comment:

Lychee said...

Why is there a Christmas tree and Santa Claus behind the cats? Are you decorating early down there?