Thursday, November 20, 2008

A wrench in the spokes


Hi everyone,
Well I'm just teetering on my second trimester and I've entered the mysterious catagory of high risk. The good news is yesterday John and I saw some great shots of the baby, even a foot ,an arm and its growing brain, whew! The bad news is, due to some complications, I've been put on a modified schedule that will be requiring me to spend more time in bed and restricts me from doing anything that I need to do at the flowershop (besides watching movies on youtube and homework). So, here I am with my feet up, it sounds good at first but after yesterday I am already bored. But hopefully with plenty of good thoughts and some luck everything will turn out well and Carrie, baby and I will be running off this bedrest weight in June! Just wanted to keep everyone updated. love you all!

1 comment:

Lychee said...

Love to you and the baby too! Good vibes are headed your way from LaGrange....