Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hi Everyone,
It's hard to believe that it's already Thanksgiving and the holidays are officially here. This past week has been full of ups and downs but more than anything, I have had a lot of time (I mean 8 full days of reflection...)to think about how lucky I really am, especially to have all of you in my life. Thanks everyone for being so great and supportive especially during the last week. I hope you all made it home from Brixies, I didn't get any emergency Polanek Taxi calls so I hope it went well...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Jinnie said...

I concur! I love you all so darn much!

Lychee said...

I think I made it home from Brixies...I love you all too! Sorry I have been slacking on my internet time and checking the blog. I hate computers!