Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Snow Patrol Album and Girlfriend


As I was listening to the new snow patrol album, which I just love, I was thinking, this is a lot different than the last one. Which in my opinion is good because "A Hundred Million Suns" has some depth and production that I thought was slightly lacking on their last album. Anyway, after listening to this album, I researched what the band has been up to and besides our lovely Jonny Quinn getting married to the gorgeous Marianne Rokke, I also found out that Gary Lightbody is in love big time with the songstress shown above, Lisa Hannigan. She's a singer songwriter, plays a few instruments and has an equally lovely Irish Brogue so cheers to them. Anyway, it seems like another one bites the dust, but the good news is, if love makes Gary write better albums then I'm all for it!

3 comments:

Lychee said...

Well said. Have you heard any of her music?

Josie said...

I know that she's sung a bit with Damien Rice, she does have a lovely voice.

Jinnie said...

I, among few, enjoy Damien Rice's Album "O". Yet she sang on it so much, Mark and I wonder why it was always in his name and not hers. Like a band... She does have a beautiful voice.