Thursday, October 16, 2008

Celebrating my birthday amongst royalty!


Hi all,
I wanted to let everyone know that we are planning a fun evening of musical entertainment at The Baton Lounge in the city for my birthday. We're going on Sunday October 26th, probably the 8:30pm show. They also have a special on Sundays so it's buy one get one free admission and I think there is a two drink minimum. I'm not 100% sure but I think admission is around $15 so it's not a bad deal with the Sunday special. So anyone who is interested in spending an evening with your closest friends and a bunch of drag queens, let me know so I can make reservations. Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

5 comments:

Lychee said...

I'm in. I am going to see if Ashanti wants to join us. She is really going to think we are crazy since the only places we have taken her are the Lucky Horseshoe and now to a drag show! Ha! Anyway, I let you know if it is just me or if I am bringing a date!

Jinnie said...

I'm in and pumped! Can I wear something skanky?

Nick said...

I'm in but I will not be wearing anything skanky.

Alex said...

I'M IN and Brent is too, despite what he says.

Sounds exciting!!

Lychee said...

I enjoy skanky!