Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Renegade Craft Fair's here!!


Isn't that owl just the cutest?

Brent and I will be going on Saturday probably after lunchtime. It's from 12pm til 10pm both Saturday and Sunday on Division between Damen and Hermitage. There should be some indie bands playing, tons of really cool crafty artwork stuff for sale, including t-shirts, posters, prints, and tons of STATIONERY! (Ahem, Carrie and Josie...)
Also, all of the hipsters come out so it's fun people watching...
AND, get this, both PBR and Bell's Oberon are sponsoring it. What's not to love?!?!?!!

Here's the link: http://www.renegadecraft.com/chicago/index.html

Anyone interested?

2 comments:

Jinnie said...

I would like to consider that....

Lychee said...

I want to go but I think you are already there and it is raining out. Sorry, this is the first time I have checked the website in a week due to no internet access in Maine. Hope you got some cool stationary!