Saturday, August 9, 2008

from sonja

so today was my last day at Maryville Animal hospital. i cried leaving. Great group of people and doctors minus the one bitch. Everyone quits that job because of her. i start next monday at Bluegrass Animal Hospital. so i have a week off with nothing to do. Katrina and dave go home on wednesday am. i really havent spent enough time with them. i work too much. i really miss all of you i think about you guys all the time. The new job sounds great they will pay for me to go to CE courses . they have benifits. and the pay is better. well hope you all r doing good. i miss you. looking at going to a festival here in sept. if anyone is interestead. i think its sept19-21. but im actually possibly comming back to chi-town for the final home thing from sept15-30 will keep u posted.

miss you all

3 comments:

Josie said...

Hi Sonja! I hope the new job goes well. I miss Knoxville!

Lychee said...

I miss Knoxville too! It will be nice to see you in September. I can't believe that is already August. Good luck at the new animal hospital. Let me know if there are any good looking vets I need to check out. Talk to you soon...I miss you!

Alex said...

Miss you too Sonja! Good luck at your new job! Hope to see you soon.