Sunday, June 8, 2008

Whew, another wedding weekend Bites the Dust


So, we made it through another wild weekend of dancing and wedding hoopla. I had a lovely time yesterday, even though I do have several blisters...I blame it entirely on the cha cha slide. Today I've been a complete bum, it started with Coyote Ugly and traveled through to Stand By Me, with Law and Order in between. Of course in the meantime my skyscraper paper has dominated whatever brain power I could muster. That's my Sunday in a nutshell. In other news, I'll miss you lots Alex! I hope that D.C is a fun and interesting experience. You should definitely post any pictures that you take with politicians or monuments! I hope everyone else is enjoying their lazy or not lazy day.

5 comments:

Lychee said...

I had an equally lazy day. I watched Law and Order and read my book and would take 10 minute naps when my eyes got tired. Dakota didn't get off the couch with me all day either. Then I went out to dinner with the Emmeneggers...they were annoying the heck out of me! Anyway, Alex I too will miss you! Keep us posted on all your fun D.C. antics!

Nick said...

Was I the only one that did something today? I went home, downloaded culled, and backed up the 1,000 wedding photos, then watched a parts of movies while randomly falling asleep. My mom came over at around 4PM and we went for a cup of coffee followed by me driving to the Loop for Chicago Blues Fest. It ended up being a mini Naz reunion. I met Brian Hanson there and there were 4 other Naz alum that I haven't seen since high school. I also ran into Randy in the crowd. I knew he might be there but didn't think I would actually see him. Erin was there also but I didn't go to where they were sitting so I didn't see her. Now I'm at home exhausted and going through more photos. I want another day off. Alex I hope you had an uneventful flight and make sure to keep in touch while away.

Lychee said...

I have always wanted to go to Blues Fest!

Jinnie said...

I went to the zoo yesterday!

Nick said...

Which zoo Frank?