Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ten years later....


Well, I know its not a great picture because its old and out of focus but I just wanted to make a mention of this very special day. Ten years ago today Christine and I befriended a few boys in a mini van who turned out to be great travel companions and friends. Just think ten years ago was the real thing ,"The Summer of '98". Doesn't Bernals look cute as a contemplative hippy guy? Well I still have that shirt he's wearing and even better, all of the memories that came with that great summer. Here's to Minnesota, Brookfield and Pearl Jam for giving us some great memories!

2 comments:

Lychee said...

Ha! The illusive summer of '98 was really 10 years ago? Eric is always cute! I think we all had a pretty good time back then...

Stanley said...

It's only a 22! It won;t hurt you!!!