Tuesday, March 4, 2008

John's Birthday Barbeque


Hi everyone! John's 29th Birthday is this Sunday and he would like to go back to his favorite Barbeque joint, Fat Willie's Rib Shack, in Chicago. We were thinking about an early dinner, maybe 5pm or so. The place isn't very big so it's better to get there a little early. Let me know who is interested or if a different time would be better. The food is a pretty good price, the jalepeno corn bread is delish and the PBRs are only $2 I think. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Alex said...

That sounds like fun. I'll be there!

Nick said...

I'll be there

Lychee said...

I guess I will be there... :) Just kidding! I will be there with at least one of my darling uncles! See you then!

Stanley said...

MMMMM cornbead. I love cornbread.

Jinnie said...

Sister and Bro will be there!! I live and die for corn fritters!