Monday, October 29, 2007

See the Fire Kill Off DC



Playoff Watch Party
WHAT-Eastern Conference Finals Game 2 Chicago Fire @ DC United Kickoff: 6:30 pm CT (ESPN2)
WHEN-Thursday, November 1st 6:00 pm
WHERE-The Globe Pub (Damen & Irving Park)back room
I know everyone want to come to the bar and root on your favorite footie team. What else is there to do on a Thursday night. Plus someone from the burbs needs to come so I can get a ride home.
There are two great truths in Major League Soccer:
1) Your team is either from Chicago or a suburb of Detroit
.2) Detroit sucks.

5 comments:

Josie said...

I'm there!

Nick said...

I'm going to try to be there.

Lychee said...

I have to work until at least 7pm at my stupid job. Maybe I will come down after that but the game might be over by the time I get there...

Stanley said...

Anyone want to give me a ride home??? I'll either be realy happy if we win or a little belligerent if we loose. It will be fun either way.

Nick said...

Oh come on Brent. You'll be beligerent either way.