Tuesday, October 2, 2007


Hi Everyone! I haven't posted anything new in a couple weeks. My new job is taking up a lot of time and between that and school I'm starting to feel like Carrie! How do you do all of that multi tasking so well? I really miss watching law and order reruns...So does anyone have interesting halloween costume ideas? jinnie's having a party and since she lives in boys town I don't want to have a lame gettup. And don't suggest a skunk, because she's already got that covered. I hope everyone is doing well, I'm going to bed. Love you all!

8 comments:

Lychee said...

Is she going to smell like a skunk too? Brit. Bret.

Lychee said...

Multi-tasking gets easier by the way...

Jinnie said...

Josie, you can always go as a ninja.

Nick said...

I am so bad with costumes. Anyone got an idea?

Jinnie said...

Nick go as the grim reaper! Or a ninja! By the way, the Shrek dog is cracking me up

Josie said...

You weirdo that's not a shrek dog it's yoda!

Jinnie said...

same difference

Nick said...

Maybe I should dress up like a dog dressing up as Shrek?