Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This could be us....


So I know it's early but sometimes that's the only time to make lofty goals like planning a group cruise! Is anyone intersted? Here are a couple basic stats:

Three Night Cruise
leaving from Miami! on Friday Sept 5th 2008
returning to Miami on Monday Sept 8th 2008

Stopping in Cococay (a private island) and Nassau Bahamas

$259 for a basic oceanview room
$319 for a deluxe suite or....

Four Night Cruise
leaving from Miami on Monday Sept 8th
returning to Miami on Friday Sept 12th

Stopping in Cococay, Nassau and Key West

$279 for a basic oceanview room
$419 for a deluxe suite

So is anyone interested at all in attending something like this? By anyone I mean the four other people who read this aside from John and I! Haha. There were lots of other dates to choose from as well. Miss you guys!

5 comments:

Nick said...

I'm in. Better hurry and pick a date before I use all of next years vacation time up.

POJO said...

Nick, What Date do you Like?

Lychee said...

I am in I just don't know where the heck I'll be. Hopefully in school in which case I probably can't go in September. For me it is better to plan it around the holidays. But, if September is good for you all go for it. We can't schedule things around my tentative school schedule. If I do go I want to deluxe suite! :)

Josie said...

Well we were thinking August was an option as well I just wanted to show an example. I think it would be the most fun if everyone could go!

Lychee said...

I agree it would be the most fun if everyone can go. I hopefully will either start school next June or August. So, I can't commit at this time. I will keep you posted.