Monday, July 9, 2007


Greetings! It's Happy Hour in Knoxville! We just emailed this picture to Neil. Aren't we cute! So far all is well down South. My mom and I are looking forward to moving here after I finish school. We really feel that Lucky dog will love it! There are 20 acres at the bottom of the hill that backs up to Dave and Sonja's land and it is for sale! Who wants in? Sonja and Davy recorded Live Earth and we just watched the Snow Patrol clip. What is up with Johnny's scarf? Later gators...

4 comments:

Josie said...

Looks like fun! I'm in for a couple of acres as long as you don't mind living next to a dome. I miss you guys.

Nick said...

You guys are going to have a comune on your hands pretty soon. Carrie you know if you move there Bob will be close behind. He can't live without his favorite niece.

Lychee said...

Nick, most people can't live without me! Can't wait to start our dome village...what should we call it?

POJO said...

I thought it was:
"Dome-da-Dome-Dome"