Monday, May 5, 2008

Our future home


Mark and I are approved for a new apartment! It is in LaGrange Park, behind Panera, Blockbuster, and the home economist. You know it. They need to get our references and then they'll write a lease! Yay! We move in on June 15th. Anyone need something to do that day?


Maybe since John was gonna deejay the day before on June 14th, we can have an extreme dance party in a near empty apartment (our current place.) Imagine the possibilities! We can invite up the neighborhood for all kinds of brouhaha and dance offs! But not too much drinking, we have work to do on Sunday!


Either way, I'm happy to be your new neighbor! Especially Carrie's, almost literally!

3 comments:

Nick said...

All I've got going on the 15th is my birthday. Congrats guys! Can't wait for the party.

Josie said...

yeah! I'm so excited to have you guys in the 'Burbs. Maybe ya'll should hit up some fire games with us too!

Lychee said...

I love new neighbors! I can help on the 15th. Hope to see you guys soon!