Sunday, February 10, 2008

The last week at my house...




Sorry I haven't made any posts lately, but it is hard (still) for me to type with one hand. The stitches came out of my hand on Thursday. But, I still can't really use it for 2 more weeks. In the meantime I am trying to make my fingers straighten out. Uncle Bob is recovering nicely and he is only a little annoying. He spends his days sleeping off the pain killers and working on puzzles. Later I will post some pictures of his staples. My camera died and I can't upload anymore pictures at the moment. Fritz loves the snow and Dakota is enjoying having someone to nap with. More later...I have to go to my stinking job...

6 comments:

Alex said...

Hey! Pretty cool picture of your hand... I'm glad you're feeling better and that Bob's only a bit annoying.
It seems like you, me, Josie, and Jinnie are the only ones that post/comment on this thing.
Anyway, one more week of thesis strife and then some serious partying.
CAN'T WAIT!
Ok, BYE!

Lychee said...

At least the important people post...

Nick said...

Hey I post! My life just isn't as exciting as some of you. Now where am I traveling to next?

Josie said...

Give me a break nick you've been more places this year so far than I'll be going the whole year combined, unless you count peoria..

Jinnie said...

nice scar! by the way what happened to your uncle anyway?

Lychee said...

Bob had shoulder vsurgery last week. He had a torn rotator cuff etc...