Monday, June 25, 2007

I learned how to do pictures!






The 1st picture is the old view, the 2nd is a somewhat zoomed in picture from the back deck. THe 3rd picture is exhausted sweaty men that lumberjacked through the forest for an amazing view. Next is Fritz and Roxy excited and unsure what in the world we are doing here. Last are the pups playing in Little River. On saturday we saw Live music in Knoxville. "Sick Puppies"seemed to be the hot ticket. never heard of them but they sell their cd at target. We found a nice Blues Bar in Maryville. we ordered 2 draft PBR's and the total was $3. i told the waitress no i'm paying for 2 and she said yeah i know. SCORE!

3 comments:

Josie said...

You're view looks amazing, I can't wait to kick my feet up on the railing again...

Nick said...

Good job Sonja!! I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more pictures from you guys now. That view is amazing, much better than Harlem.

Lychee said...

Harlem Ave? For a moment I thought you went to New York without telling me. The dogs look so happy! I can't wait to be sitting on your deck drinking some exotic TN beverage...Only 13 more days...